Thursday, October 09, 2008

Photography Assignment

Yes, I major in Economics. But that doesn't stop me from taking fun electives like this one :)

Requirements for the 60% course assignment:
  • 1 Shot of yourself (in this case, myself) - I'll just use my facebook pic
  • 20 selected pics (supposely as your best 20 pics) - I only have 20 'good' shots, non i considered it to be the 'best'
  • A slideshow - Right belowwwww
  • A printed 12R pic of anything - I'll post it later on
  • A printed 12R of the same pic (refer right above) and be photoshopped/scribbled/cut/doodled/stepped/anything into an advertisement piece.

So here's the slideshow which I've done from the photoshoot in Taman Tasik Perdana.

It's a little corny and lame. But heck, as long i'm showcasing my pics in a nice moving order right?




P/s: I would like to thank Evelyn Loh for suggestion of the jiwang song. Actually she would like me to thank her in this post for NOT suggesting the song but sending me the song instead.

6 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

That's nice! why r u in econs anyway? Lol

Miux said...

Thx :)
I deeply questioned myself tht as well. haha

ice-ayrez said...

erm ermmm..miu kee, can i grab one particular photo from u? haha

nice slide show..
it's not corny or lame lah
=)

Miux said...

Its not? I always think that the opening was a lil corny. haha.

Which pic u need?

Anonymous said...

Good photography turns mundane things into extraordinary objects. Good job bro!

Miux said...

Of course, sai mat kong.
Muahahaha.