Saturday, October 04, 2008

Official Re-Opening

It's been too long since I last procrastinated to change the look of my blog.
I always wanted to settle for something simpler yet more functional.

I would like to thank the creation of cyberspace, the 2 weeks Raya holiday given by UKM, the dude who created this template, me, myself and I.

*cuts ribbon*

As a note, please IGNORE the 5 posts before this. I know it's a little messy and unorganised the moment you look at the past posts. But its all for the sake of creating and functioning the menu bar/link bar (yes! finally I know what is it called!) on top. You know, just below the header pic. Yes, I took that pic in case you're wondering. Even if you're not, I'm still gonna tell you. It's not that fun to squat beside a pond for 15 minutes.

So officially all posts will begin from this point onwards.
Thanks and enjoy your visit...reading...whatsoever :)

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Hey man,

The new look, er, looks great :)

Very clean!

I tried very hard to keep mine clean but I like clutter too much. Sigh. :P

Anonymous said...

not very fun to squat . . . but it's a GORGEOUS picture so well worth it , I say !. KUDOS you =D