Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cherating

DSC_0185

The beach ain't that good compared to Pangkor. That explains the amount of pics I have this time :P My one and only major major major complain bout sunrise pics would be needed to wake up way early(it is for me k) in the morning. It's not that fun when you found out that you're the only one on the beach, clouds covering the horizon (damn!), its 6 in the morning and everyone else is still asleep!

Oh well, at least still manage to get a few wallpaper shots. Like I said, I was the only one there...so there's definitely close to not having any subjects in my pics at all.

Yes, the beams from the clouds are real. I wouldn't even dare to make up such thing with Photoshop

DSC_0204

DSC_0210

DSC_0218

DSC_0221

DSC_0227

DSC_0229

DSC_0235

DSC_0238

DSC_0249

DSC_0257

DSC_0260

DSC_0266

10 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

very beautiful..

DancingMonkay said...

DUDE!! howd u get the sunbeams in the clouds !!! u make me jealous =( hahaha but damn your good rally good in fact

Miux said...

>soonghuei
thx :)

>J
God made them, not me. lol. The beams are just coincidental. So happens that the clouds are blocking the sun light. I wanted to see a direct sun rise from the horizon, but i guess that will do as well :)

I'm sure u can do the same.

Unknown said...

hey. take a peek at my blog. i wrote something about photography. will write another but later. give some comment too (",)y

http://magma3637.blogspot.com/2008/09/photography-cash-in-your-talent.html

DancingMonkay said...

but whats the settings ?

Miux said...

It depends what kind of pic u wanna potray. Since there wasnt any direct sun light, shutter bout 1/60 on f/5.6 would be nice on the first few pics. Warm dominant colours.

But everything changed an hour later when the sun is shining directly. U need to crank up both shutter and aperture.Then u can retain back the shadows without exposing too much.

Its all bout experimenting :)

chen said...

nice:) normal beach,clouds,sun rise and natural scenes u made it nice pictures!keep it up^^

Miux said...

>Chen
Thx :) Without the sunrise, it is an empty boring beach

Anonymous said...

the 4th pic looks like a wolf

Miux said...

Looks like a dolphin to me.


...or a wolf with a nose job.