Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Music For The Soul?

Few minutes ago, i just realised that what i choose in my playlist really reflects my mood.
Yeah, i know. Took me long enough to realise that (and i don't think the title is suitable as well)

When I'm down/emo in early stages:
Eve 6 - Think Twice
Linkin Park - Given Up
Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings
Ryan Star - Back Of Your Car
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
Paramore - Misery Business
Avenged Sevenfold - Almost Easy
AFI - Miss Murder

When I'm high/happy/uplifting (no, this has nothing to do with drugs):
Bloodhound Gang - Uhn tiss uhn tiss uhn tiss (remix)
Third Eye Blind - Blinded (When I See You)
Smashing Pumpkins - Bring The Light
Toby Rand - Throw It Away
Live - Dolphin's Cry
DJ Tiesto On Justin Timberlake's Lovestoned

When the emo stage has climaxed (and sometimes when I'm sleepy as well):
Collective Soul -World I Know
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Justin Timberlake - I Think She Knows (the 2nd part interlude of the Lovestoned song)
Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
Hoshimura Mai - Sakura Biyori
Akira Yamaoka - Cradle Of Forest
Modern Blues Band instrumental cover of Clapton's Wonderful Tonight

Basically at least 3/4 of the songs in the list never fail to be played during the particular mood.
Probably thats why I always complain my playlist is outdated :P

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

tsk , what laa . i damn cannot tahan people putting song playlists laa . now i feel like dwnloading everything . haha . youuuu !.