Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Battle of the Davids


Idol claimed to be the hottest tv show around the globe.
Probably before Heroes, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy (chicks dig this show, i'm a House M.D fan btw) came around.

Since on average, the population of female is more than male, half of the battle is won when there's a show which appeals to the gals 'almost' entirely.

Back to the Idol.
At my home, its more like a family time than going to a frustratingly packed Mid Valley on a Sunday.
Somehow my parents are rather into it. Nooooooo, they don't watch it on prime time,8pm. It must be during the 6pm live telecast.

So you can bet that i don't really go out for dinner on Weds and Thurs.
Not that I watch it, but I do have my share of television and dinner.

Yeah, the reason that Idol is not really MY type of show as I barely know the pop-ish songs they are singing. Whats more when its Country week or something.
Thats why Rockstar remained as my all-time favourite reality tv show :)

Knowing its the final and everyone will have to pick a side (kinda like sports as well), I would go with David Cook over David Archu-I-Dunno-How-To-Spell-His-Name-Lah.

My decision not based on names btw, if it is, i would go with Chikezie Eze. Lol, his name rocks!

D. Cook looks cool thats all. An emo idol would definitely be something refreshing.
My favourite song would be his version of "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing", the Aerosmith cover.
Here's the studio recording of his cover


4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Rockstar INXS or Supernova?

Miux said...

Supernova :)

Anonymous said...

INXS nicer. =P

Miux said...

Lah, i don't really like the songs sang from INXS
:P