Thursday, October 25, 2007

T.A.G.

Lee San tagged me! Out of the blues, suddenly she put me as the 9th person from the tag. How can??!!
Eh,this tag is damn hard lah. Do I have any other choice?

Here it goes

8 Points About My Perfect Partner:

1. Being Polite
I do prefer my partner to be on their polite side rather than being all rowdy or awfully loud in public. Cause some ppl do tend to do that in order to gain attention from many? Or somewhat like having the idea of fun?

2. Have respect for my privacy
No, i'm not talking bout charging into my room while i'm changing clothes. Of course I wouldnt really complain bout that lah (lol, just kiddin). Yeah, i got into a fight with a fellow classmate back in Form 5 coz he took my phone and read all my msgs. So i guess in general, i wouldnt like anyone being near to my sms, emails, msgs or any sort at all. As for my partner, i prefer her not to check my 'diaries' and stalking my schedules. I'm not gonna cheat k =P

3. Have respect for my frens
"hey, stay away from him/her,cause i dont like it when u go mixing with 'em" I dont think that's the idea of sacrificing for my other half. Self-explanatory =)

4. Non-smoker
A real turn-off i suppose. Probably to other guys as well. Maybe coz i dun smoke at all, hehe. Let see, if i'm a smoker, probably its better for my partner to be the same too since she wouldnt complain bout me smoking =)

5. Outgoin And Fun!
Being reserved aint fun, being too serious aint fun. Probably i'm just too lame and nonsensical. Thats why. haha. Anyone with a DECENT amount of excitement and humour will do. Since i might get killed by someone who is way more lame (who knows?) =P

6. (Sort of) Patient and not easily agitated
Cant expect anyone to be completely patient, no one is perfect =) Yeah, an easily tempered partner might stir up alot of stuffs (in a bad way lah). Come to think of it, yeah...i cant manage my anger that well too. hehe

7. Understanding
Self-explanatory again =) That shud include knowing that i dun have any hidden meaning behind the phrase 'i'm busy rite now'. I know, laugh all you want. Since Miu Kee is barely busy. Even during exams he watches Youtube till 4am. lol. But yeah, i do get busy and sometimes tied up with some events.

8. Must be a gal/chic/lady!!!
Just to be clear i'm not havin a dude as my partner. Lol. I'm neither Chuck nor Larry. No exception for gals with XY chromosomes!

Thats it!
Do i really have to tag someone? Oh well, just a few will do. Since i doubt anyone will actually do it.
1.Sin Yee
2.Esther
3.Jean Ee
4.Sheena
5.Pearly
Enough lah...my blog traffic already so low, no use throwing out so many names =)

Hold on, by doin this tag, will it even lower my chance of getting a gal? Probably might scare them off with my 'picky' points. Darn it.
Oh well, any applicants/takers for it? Come get ur registration form.

___________________________________________
1. Gender: M/F
(If Male, please proceed to number 12)
2. Name:
3. Age:
4. Location:
5. Contact:
6. Are you really sure?: Y/N
7. You might get the wrong guy, are you really sure?: Y/N
8. Reason of applying:
9. Seriously, are you sure?:Y/N
10. Your ACTUAL gender: M/F
11. Your application will be processed shortly (wow, you're really that sure)



12. Please come for your interview on this date: 30th Feb
_________________________________________________


2 comment(s):

kookaburra said...

Damn, I missed the 30th Feb interview... How ah?

Miux said...

The special 30th Feb interview is only for the dudes. Lol.
As for the rest, its available 24/7. I dont care if they wake me up 4 in the morning. But heck, i'll be awake that time anyway. hehe