Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Random Act Of Randomness

Its 3am in the morning, I'm bored and not sleepy. Everyone's away or offline in my msn list. What should i do? Probably i'll just draw somethin, as all the blank F4 papers are lying on my com desk.

Then it sparked another doofus idea, from now on i'll just draw something for someone i randomly pick (frens lah, i couldnt be drawing somethin for Pak Lah, Oprah or Paris Hilton).
Probably the object will be somethin i can relate them with, or i can draw it out lah. Hehe
Oh yeah, never ask me why i pick that particular person. Its all random

So...the very first person for this random project/interest/time-waster/moliu-ness will be
..
..
..

Lee San!!!

She's a fren whom i knew back in Form 6 and sama-sama landed in UKM.
Here's a picture of a cross for ya. It symbolise religion (obviously), faith, trust and simplicity. I dunno why bothered defining the pic, sounded abit corny and cheesy.
Its a pity that the scanner couldnt make it clearer. Coz i cant see the fine lines and details i originally drew on it.

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=3945625&owner=miux

Pardon me if it looks cacat or ugly. I didnt draw for a long time.

Used to waste time by drawing tribal designs in TITAS class. Hehe. Anyway, its all original artwork there

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.