Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mum, I Think I'm Turning Into A CouchPotato

So this will be the first post in this blog for me to reveal my daily life (i ran out of crap/nonsense to blog bout).

To be honest, i never really long for the post-STPM holidays. The thought of putting aside the guilt of not studyin is more than a bliss anyone can ask for. But here it is...my half year break(provided tht i've been able to get into the local uni). I went through this before as post-SPM. No one will rot more than me =)

Here's a lil inside of my 'brilliant' holiday plans
1. Finish watching Lost from season 2 till season 3 - To be updated with the 'in' tv programmes
2. Having a nice lil trip to Langkawi with frens - I've waited to see the beach again for a long long time. But certainly this trip is somethin to look forward to.
3. My aim of 5 hours guitar practice per day - My guitaring just got rusty thts all. Despite the fact tht i've only achieve the max of 2 hours/day...i havent seen an uglier and more disgusting blisters on my fingertips till now.
4. Catch up with old frens
5. Watch Spongebob on 3.30pm,5pm,12am and 2 am everyday - Actually...i do tht all the time regardless what occasion =P
6...
17....
129....
346...
1289...
45,002. Get a job - Coz my dad might start bugging me to do so at one point. Hehe

So yeaps, apart from all those. I'm completely free and open for anything. This might be the best time if any of you need any help from me. Cause sooner or later i might be too lazy to make anything happen =P

And by the way,there's no such thing as 'best time' to go to a mall after noon on any days.

Peace out

0 comment(s):