Friday, August 07, 2009

Rest In Peace

My friend from primary school has passed away earlier this week due to a shocking accident from the Adidas King Of The Road 09 at Shah Alam stadium.
I would not elaborate further with the details as everything seemed very vague, even from the press itself.

Gary Leon Robert was a nice, friendly and joyful guy. Great with sports, great with studies and great with people. Like others said, he was an all-rounder with a bright future ahead.

It was a shocking news and event for me for the entire week. Even till now, the event itself flashes thru my head every once and then.

My condolences to his family. He will be missed dearly and always be in our memories.

Goodbye my friend

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

do not be so sad friend,may God give you the inner peace.For His peace is diffrent from the worldly peace.^^hope can help you.haha^^

Miux said...

Thanks yo :)