Monday, March 23, 2009

Get Ready...

...for Green Day's upcoming album in May 2009!



Yeah, i don't get paid or even getting half an mp3 for promoting this. But still, I've been a loyal fan of theirs since 2000-2001. I call it the peak of punk rock music era. Everything went downhill from 2004 onwards, I call it the dark ages if you know what i mean.

Nevertheless, the short clip was a nice trip down memory lane. I certainly remembered all the major hits there, as Green Day songs were the most frequently-played ones during my first 3 years starting out in guitar playing.

When I come around was the very very first song I learned to play :) Still remember it till now.

P/s: David Archuleta is coming to KL for concert

1 comment(s):

Unknown said...

view my blog pls..
and pass the message to ur frens..
thanks for ur help..hehe