Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm Gonna Splurge!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Sorry, it has been some delay in that. Anyone I appreciated the gifts I got :) Thanks yo!

Just to sum up my holiday, it has been one of the most mundane 1 ever. Very unfortunate bout that. In no particular order of events:

  • Work (both at office and programme)
  • At home (online, sleep, 'nurturing' my soul...yeah rite, lol)
  • Photo outing (notice its singular and not plural)
  • Probably like 3 movie outings
  • Yi Vern's birthday dinner
  • Michelle's choir performance
  • Online (I did it so often, it deserved to be mentioned twice)
  • Office xmas party (its sure a fun 1 :) )
  • BRATs Alternative (we old farts just love torturing the kids at brats camps)
What I failed to do:
  • Going to Bukit Tinggi (oh gawd, please don't mention this place ever again to me, failed too many times)
  • Trip to Bangkok
  • To Putrajaya Botanical Park/Garden for photoshoot
  • Celebrating Xmas countdown and Xmas (due to a few unforeseen stuffs)
  • Gettin a tattoo (I'm just kiddin on this one)
  • Have a less 'exciting' exam results
  • Another trip to somewhere (potentially would be Bukit Larut, Malacca, PD or Penang)
As hard as I'm trying to relate back to the title of this post, I'm gonna splurge because I have worked for quite some time and I do have a very expensive hobby *hint* You do know where am I going with my pay chequeS right? ;) Since I've considered to save quite a sum by not going for any holiday trips.

*drums rollling*

...


..


.

1. Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6 VR lens
2. Nikon SB-600 Speedlight
3. Lowepro Off Trail (camera not included)
4. Miscellaneous (Optional and pending)

a) Batteries with charger for the flashgun (It's not this type as this will cost a bomb)
b) Diffuser for the flash unit
c.) SD card, 4GB or 8GB (I have the tendency to shoot everything in RAW format and in huge quantity)

P/s: Should have just taken up planting or stamps collecting as a hobby

6 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

miu kee..how was first day of class?? if u hv one, that is..hehe :P cant remember when ur uni starting. btw, this sat free? er..go take pics.. :P

dad let me use his s2pro n d 28-105mm lens d.. :P with me back in uni.. :)

Miux said...

Hehe, yups, i just came back from 1. Lecturer didnt teach much. So ended up waiting very long in between classes.

So niceeeee. That lens is more than enough d. hehe. looks like its more or less belongs to u d

ice-ayrez said...

*tak faham*

Miux said...

What u tak faham?

Eh, pay attention in class lah. don't get distracted by surfing around. lol

ice-ayrez said...

lol..i dont have photography classes. n i dont have classes tht time lahh

Miux said...

Most things u wont get from photography classes 1.
Lol.
Ask ur sis take the bus lah..so need to wake up early and fetch her