Thursday, August 14, 2008

Clearing the dust again

So its actually more than 2 months since i've blogged rite? Thats shit ass long. Even the blogger interface looks a lil different.
Anyhow, its time to sum up some stuffs, as i barely remember nor have the effort to detailed everything within that timeframe. Not like you all gonna read it anyway :P

Here goes, uni has been(and still) being harsh to me. The timetable was quite okay actually, except tht i couldnt cramp to 3 days. Photography is the only elective subjects which i actually like for the very first time in ukm. So...its worth going back for tht particular 2 hours Thursday class!



Oh yeah, did i mention that i'm not stayin in hostel anymore?
1) I'm going to come back VERY often, so why bother stayin in the first place (yes, i'm very online deprive)
2) My roommate couldnt get a place/room in the current hostel and he couldnt get housemates (since its nearing holidays and mostly everyone found a house and housemates)

I gave him the room instead...sorta. Its under my name, but he's stayin and paid me back. So its all cool.

Silly me, no wonder the interface looks different, i was on the HTML mode all these while!
It does show how long since I last blogged :P

...

..

.

I feel ashamed

.

..

...

Of course i'm not! Who am i kiddin with?

Moving on.
Its the ultra dreaded prom a.k.a Faculty Night.
Let me get a moment of being 'full of myself'.

I am the Prom King for last year's Faculty Night.
*thank you for your applause* :P
Reality kicks in. Prom Kings and Queens get loads of recognition, prizes and whatnot rite?
We don't get shit. Okay, maybe quite some recognition, a passed down abascus and handmade stick/scepter (I'm not sure what is it called)...a crown and another septer like for my fren Pei Chen who got the Queen title.

And the best prize of all......

...

....

WE GET TO ORGANISE THE FOLLOWING YEAR'S FACULTY NIGHT!!! OMG OMG OMG

Seriously, WTF???

Actually I didnt bag in do get the title at all. Who the hell would choose a banana guy to lead an underground chinese society??? Its like asking Nelson Mandela to take over North Korea.
I even made up lame and nonsensical statements while answering questions and introducing myself.

Its quite impossible to list down all the major problems occured to my rear end while tryin to organise this Fuc Night.
Hmm, must be a typo.

One of the most disturbing one would be my direct senior got pissed at me and the rest of my kolej pals. The reason would be 1) Our dear 1st year juniors named out the wrong Kajai Miss (he was the Mr, take it as hostel's nominees k? To save the trouble of explaning. So technically I was the Kajai Mr for 2007 as well)
It was during our mini inter-orientation session to meet the juniors and seniors together. More like a session where seniors throwing stupid questions to 1st years.
2)I didnt directly inform him bout the inter-orientation and FucN details. (damn those typos)
Instead i asked the 3rd year King to inform all the 3rd year. Anyway it was quite a last minute finalisation for the orientation and FucN due to confirmation and bookings.

He got very angered and upset bout it. Gawd knows why. I don't see a big deal bout it. He was unwilling to acknowledge me when i msged him and he turned around as any one of us said hello to him. What nonsense. I guess he couldn't hold up and decided to sms me. I'm not too sure, but i was kinda laughing when i knew he gave up on pretending not to know who am i and msg me. hehe.

Do u know there's like pages in sms? Like if it gets too long, it will consider as 2 pages and so? I swear to gawd, its the longest sms i've ever received in my entire life. When i received his msg, i thought of forwarding it to my fren to 'amuse' her a lil. On my phone, it says 'Msg too long'.

Weird, that has happened b4. So i started to delete quarter of the msg then only i'm aware that his sms is at least 13-14 pages...AT LEAST!
Its like a few friggin paragraphs in there. Don't ask me, i barely understand quarter of it, due to 'obvious' reasons.

Anyway i was on my way to KLCC for PC fair, its a long lrt journey and i'm bored. So i decided to reply tht shit ass long sms. hehe. To cut the long story short, i think he's okay with us now.


So how was Fac nite? Overall its a success that everything needed to be done has been done. The major hiccups would be my reception ajks came 15 before the planned starting time. So we have at least 70 ppl waiting aimlessly not knowing where to sit and stuffs. Then the 3rd were an hour late. Gosh.

Anyhow I had fun, we had fun(i think?) Probably we 2nd year were more like syok sendiri :D
I've just collected over 1gb worth of pics from a bunch of fellas. So knock yourself out with it, its all resized, to keep my sanity and patience together from uploading 1/4th of a dvd size. Probably i'll post it in a different entry cause its just way too many of it. Even uploading took me a 2 hours +
Don't look at me like that, I'm just another disappointed 1mb Streamyx user.

And yeah, i dunno whatsup with this year's guys. All seemed to be so interested to be dressing up as gals and run around with fake boobs. Its as confusing as watching The Happening


Again, I apologise for the dreaded delay in updating :(

0 comment(s):