Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007, The Year That Was

It was quite a balanced out year i suppose. First half of the year was spent rotting at home(so-called waiting for STPM and uni results). So it was rather unproductive in a way :P

-The Good-
Been hooked up with the Panasonic Lumix part-time job by a fren. Its a good time filler as well as a source of income

A rocking 'surprise' birthday party (haha, i'm sure Pearly will know what this means). Anyway thanks again for Pearly and Sin Yee organising it :)

Good Charlotte's backstage pass and guitar pic (Damn, its pure luck for this)

Good result for STPM

Gettin the course i wanted

My 1.3 Iswara :) All thanks to my parents and the fantastic 27k promotion. lol

My Sony Ericsson W810i

Became less aggressive and losing my temper

A tighter bond with frens


-The Bad-
The end of my BRATs journey. Realised its bout time to retire from it

Loads of uni and scholarship rejections

Most unmotivated year ever. Never been this down before

Miserable life in uni

Lost out in a lot of great opportunities

Lost in touch with a lot of my frens


-The Ugly-
Room is messier than before

Barely have a good haircut from Snips ever since my frequent hairstylist quit his job

Mat rempit activities are increasing in my neighbourhood

Hmm,actually I don't have anything to be categorised here. For the sake of formality, I'll do it anyway.I guess this is really literally ugly

- -

In a nutshell, thats how my year went. Aint much to comment on actually. But somehow this year is filled with regrets and bold decisions. Was practically lost in various aspects

2008, let it be my year of true self-discovery

Of the year 2007;
Favourite song: The River - Good Charlotte
Favourite album: Akira Yamaoka's Silent Hill Soundtrack
Favourite series: Prison Break
Favourite movie
: Transformers
Favourite game: Rappelz
Favourite food: Double Chicken McDeluxe
Favourite dessert: Malacca's cendol at Jonkers Street
Favourite website: Youtube
Favourite person: You :)

Happy New Year Everyone!
:)
May you all be blessed with good luck and happiness as Year 2008 ushers in

0 comment(s):