Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fac Nite


Dun get me wrong, i'm not swearing things like Fag nite or fack nite.

Its the faculty nite of the economics department (short form as 'fekon', the fakulti ekonomi) Had it last Sat nite at the Bangi Equatorial Resort. Left uni bout 4pm, fetched by a senior named Edmund. So its quite laid back for the juniors to just wait to be fetched.

Quite lazy to go very detailed bout it as i'm not writing an article or report bout it :P
So straight into the point and pics!!! yay

Basically each kolej will have to present 2 performances, a group performance involving everyone and candidate performance. For us, both will be dance. I cant quite describe how was it, but well...erm...its a dance

After all the performances will be the ice breaking session (i dunno why ice breaking is rite in the middle of the programme) then comes the voting and crowning of the new king and queen.
Basically thats all. Lol. lets go on with the pics,i'll just upload a bunch first...since i cant get from the rest yet

My fekon kolej mates

My candidate miss, Karen

One of my fav senior, Shu Peng. A very down to earth and frenly guy

Mei Ting, Poh Yeok's identical twin. Haha. The one who always make fun of me and physically torture me during TITAS class
Chai Chee, my coursemate

My direct senior, Beng Ann. And few other other seniors as well

Preparing for our group dance performance



And the Fac king and queen for 2007/2008 is

*drums rolling*

***

**

*

Yes,apparently i got the king.
And the queen is Pei Chen from Kolej Aminuddin Baki.

I know May-huen gonna start calling me Facking from now on. lol.
Well done miux, u have officially been added on with additional burden and stress into ur life.

Second year queen, See Mei
And final pic, the group shot of all the 1st year juniors with super senior, 1st,2nd and 3rd year king and queen


0 comment(s):