Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Kut Ca-Let

Sorry bout the inactivity from the blogging society, havin toruble logging in. Which made me missed out alot from you guy's blog entries.

Anyway, yeah...the guys from DiGi finally sent me the pic from the Meet & Greet Session of Kut Ca-Let (since u ppl really like this name better than the original one,lol)


See the two gals beside me? Its actually quite hard not to ignore the stuffs they are raving bout. Well, i was sorta stucked in a line waiting for our turn to get to the backstage. Here's the significant 'conversations' they had

"It will be nice if they can sign my shirt" (i think they did,lol)

"Its so cool if i can kiss them, can i just ask them to kiss my wrist tag?"

"I got brass knuckles chaining from my neck...wait, i got brass knuckels hanging from the neck of my chain?" (poor gals tryin to memorise their lyrics so badly)

"Cant i just hug them and take a personal pic with them?"

Cant remember the rest, lol. Nah, i'm not being mean...just a lil amused by them. At least they kept me entertained (sort of) while waiting aimlessly. hehe.
Yeah, Billy looked darn bored in the pic. And the autograph signing table with the plastic cover is horrible. Lol. Even the tables at Williams or Murni's looks better than it.
Oh well,welcome to Malaysia, fellow Good Charlott-ers...where our words are always more fancy than our actions.

Happy Visit Malaysia 2007! =)

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

errr... Miu, the girl next to you in the photo. Its actually my ex's best friend... Ya, the one next to you is Jo. And the conversation, yeah, i can confirm with you its 100% her. =.=

Miux said...

Lol, its a small world afterall