Thursday, March 29, 2007

Prison, duck and the brand new PIBG forms

Yun-ni was right.,DAMN right gal. I was hooked onto Prison Break. Ever since the first episode on Astro, my obsession of downloading begins that very second. Its bout 2 weeks till now i suppose? And yeah, I've already reached episode 13 of season 1 =)

Its dreadful to wait for the 350mb file to be downloaded at average 15kb/s. But heck, its worth the wait.

I've noticed the duck being folded in that show, to track the flow of the drain and pass messages. Yups, that single origami duck u've seen right above my blog entries. I'm sure some of u might argue bout it sayin its a swan. I prefer swans to look better and nicer than that. hehe

So yeah, thought its pretty cool. So thanks the internet technology of the 21st century, I've learned the way of folding it. And voila!

Took me some trouble to make it REAL alike with the one in the show =P

Then I've been thinking, bout my childhood with origami. Aint that many stuffs i can fold tho. Wait a minute...I still have that dinosaur origami book with me.
So...my very first attempt on the dinosaurs again after like 15 years. I do realise something during the process of it. It is friggin hard to understand the diagrams and terms of it. No wonder I couldnt make something out when i was 5. Doesnt make much difference for now tho. Lol

Now i'm proud to present *drums rolling*

*still rolling*







*still rolling*





*keep rolling*








*gave up rolling*






Taadaa!! Yeah, looks kinda ugly tho. But cant blame me. Its my first attempt. Hehe.
And here's a closer look. Blurry...since the flash aint on.In case ur wondering the buffalo-like thingy at the back...its a triceratops. U know, the 3 horns herbivorous fella. Oh...go watch Jurassic Park and take some lessons there

See the head with words on it? Coz i wouldnt wanna waste any good coloured paper, so finally the school forms came to its use now.
Took me a couple of PIBG invitation forms and prefect installation approval letters. Ooopps, guess someone forgot to reply to tht PIBG dinner. haha

1 comment(s):

Zhi Wei said...

Haha. origami. never tried that in my entire life before. I like the triceratops! but where's the middle horn! got genetic defect lah this one.. hahaha jkjk