Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cyberspace Fun #1

I have 2 stuffs to kill ur time for today.

The first one:
Go to www.google.com, type in the word 'FAILURE'.
Then click on the 'I'm feeling lucky' button.
Surprise surprise! (or maybe expected) =)

The second one:
Visit this site http://icreatewisdom.com/money27/
This one is rather freaky as some might say (not in the ghostly or paranormal manner). Still halfway thru figuring out how izit done.

Enjoy!

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I doubt watching Spongebob will make u gay...I've been watching Spongebob for more then a year now and I'm perfectly normal.......enough.although now that I think about it...Larry the lobster is kinda hot.

Its not like kids are gonna start snogging each other after watching Patrick and Spongebob "frolicking" around "bikini" bottom.

Anyway nice blog u have here,keep up the good work!!!

Sincerely....
Squidward Tentacles